The Olivetani Veneto Bianco IGT is a wine from the Zanovello Selections that tells an exciting story. A successful blend of white grapes that ranges from sweet floral aromas to ripe, exotic fruit.
A white wine with a good balance of freshness and sapidity. Warmth, minerality and persistence are recognizable on the palate.
- 2023I Vini di Veronelli: Olivetani 2019 - 87 points
- 2020Gambero Rosso: Olivetani 2017 - 2 glasses
- 2019BereBene Gambero Rosso: Olivetani 2016 - Quality/Price award
- 2019Gambero Rosso: Olivetani 2016 - 2 glasses
- 2018Vitae, AIS: Olivetani 2015 - 3 vines
- 2018I Vini di Veronelli: Olivetani 2015 - 87 points
- 2016I Vini di Veronelli: Olivetani 2013 - 89 points
- 2016Vitae, AIS: Olivetani 2013 - 3 vines
- 2014I Vini di Veronelli: Olivetani 2012 - 87 points
- 2013I Vini di Veronelli: Olivetani 2011 - 87 points
- 2013L’Espresso: Olivetani 2011 - 4 bottles
- Grape varieties Garganega, Tai Bianco, Pinot Bianco, Sauvignon, Sauvignon and Moscato
- Alcohol % vol 12.5
- Total acidity 4.68 g/l
- Sugar 0.6 g/l
- pH 3.46
- Total sulfites 35 mg/l
For you who love to discover the secrets of our vineyards and wines.Log in
The 2020 tells of a balanced vintage, expressing itself in the glass with delicacy, softness and harmony.
- Amount 9828
- Bottle colour
- Capacity 0,75
- Typology Burgundy bottle
- Recycling indications View
Bianco Olivetani 2020 is characterized by a clean and bright pale yellow colour with golden shades. The nose reveals aromas of cedar and sweet citrus, exotic fruit, deep balsamic notes and white pepper. The palate is dry, warm, enveloping, with a persistent but not overwhelming mineral profile. Balanced freshness and rich finish, with a yellow pulp fruit aftertaste. It invites you to enjoy another sip.
The history of our Olivetani
Once upon a time in the Euganean Hills, farmers used to plant many varieties of grapes next to each other and often cultivated a small vegetable garden between the rows. This habit guaranteed the family’s annual sustenance and increased the plants’ resistance to pathogens thanks to the variety of cultivation. When harvest time arrived, the grapes were picked, pressed and vinified all together. We started from this page of rural history to create Olivetani, a complex white wine that owes its balance to the careful choice of white grapes. Thanks to separate vinification and slow processing we are able to get the best out of each grape. Thanks to separate vinifications and slow processing, we are able to get the best out of each grape.
Our Bianco Olivetani pleasantly accompanies both land and seafood dishes, such as a slice of good prosciutto crudo, tortellini or a seafood plateau. Serve at around 12-14°C.