Open Cellars at Ca' Lustra
May 28, 2023 from 10:30 am to 7 pm
Ca' Lustra wines will accompany the typical dishes from Calabria
Open Cellars: the most awated event of the year in Ca' Lustra is back.
A day to enjoy tastes and smells of Italian regions.
Since 1993 Ca' Lustra attends the event promoted by Movimento Turismo del Vino and it is a long time we enrich our food and wine offer with tipycal savours from other Italian regions. This year the Calabria region will be the special guest thanks to the friends of the Associazione Calabresi Veneto, who will surprise you with food proposals and all their sympathy.
All day long there will be a tasting table with our wines. Alongside Ca' Lustra and Zanovello wines, the most curious will find a selection of the Author's Proofs. To complete the experience, throughout the day there will be guided visits to the wine cellar with the winemaker.
HERE IS HOW THE DAY WILL TAKE PLACE:
Sunday 28 May 2023 from 10:30 am to 7 pm
- 10:30 am Guided visit to the vineyards around the winery
- 11:00 am Opening of the tasting table with Ca' Lustra Zanovello wines and some of the Author's Proofs
- 11:00 am Opening of the Food area by Associazione Calabresi Veneto
- 7:00 pm Closing of the day
All day long guided visits to the wine cellar with the wine maker (booking is not required and there are not additional costs).
HOW TO PARTECIPATE:
- Entrance ticket: € 15,00 per person, inclusive of glass, pouch and free taste of all the wines present at the tasting table.
- Food proposals are not included.
- Booking is not required.
- Only for the occasion, we will offer a special discount: 10% for purchases of 6 bottles or more, also assorted (Old Vintages, Magnum size bottles and Bag in Box are not included).
Come to visit us and discover the beauty of the Euganean Hills!