Slow Wine Fair
March 27-29th, 2022
at Bologna Fiere
We are glad to attend Slow Wine Fair, that will take place at Bologna Fiere on March 27-29th. The international exhibition is about good, clean and fair wine.
You will find us at Stand E5.
March 27-29th, 2022 at Bologna Fiere
– March 27th: dedicated to consumers and professionals.
Wine enthusiasts can taste thousands of wines, talk with wine producers and attend the organized Masterclasses about Italian and international wines.
– March 28-29th: dedicated to professionals in the sector, who will find a selection of the best international wineries, all producing wine with virtuous production methods. Masterclasses about great French and German wines will be organized, too.
Price and ticket purchase
Tickets are available online only, click here.
All visitors are welcome on Sunday 27th from 12 am to 7 pm.
Ticket price: € 59,00. Members of Slow Food, FISAR, FICO customers and University of Gastronomic Sciences students have a discount code which will be sent via email.
Professionals can attend the fair all days:
– Sunday 27th, h 12 am to 7 pm. Ticket price: € 39,00.
– Monday 28th, h 10 am to 6 pm. Ticket price: € 39,00.
– Tuesday 29th , h 10 am to 4 pm. Ticket price: € 29,00.
Discover more about Slow Wine Fair, click here.