Open Cellars at Ca’ Lustra
May 29th , 2022
From 10.30 am to 7 pm
May 29th, 2022 comes back Open Cellars at Ca’ Lustra, the event for wine lovers promoted by Movimento Turismo del Vino.
The garden of the cellar will be set up for a great event: tasting desks, guided visits to the vineyards and to the cellar, local food are the proposals for the last Sunday of May.
Open Cellars program:
- 10 am: guided visit to the vineyards
- 10.30 am: opening of the tasting desks of all the Ca’ Lustra Zanovello wines
- 11 am: opening of the food desks by local producers: Bottega da Andrea, Salumificio Giovanni Fontana, Bioforno Colli Euganei and Molino degli Euganei
- During all day: guided visits to the wine cellar
- 6 pm: last entrance
- 7 pm: closure of Open Cellars
The entrance ticket is € 15,00, reservation is not required.
A special 10% discount on the wines will be offered purchasing at least 6 bottles (Old Vintages, Magnum bottles and Bag in Box are not included in the promotion).
Discover the Euganean Hills with us!